Blackmagic Design ATEM 2 M/E Advanced Panel
Essential Add-On's we recommend
The ATEM 2 M/E Advanced Panel is a highly sophisticated advancement of previous panel models as a companion to separately available professional ATEM switchers. Using features such as high-quality buttons, knobs, fader bars, and a 3-axis joystick, you'll be able to customize the extensive panel to your precise needs.
Complex live productions require a versatile control panel, and the ATEM 2 M/E Advanced Panel allows you to customize, monitor, and switch your live broadcast events with features such as camera switching, executing transitions, fades, DVE effects, and it also sports 8 on-air indicators. The panel features two rows of M/E with 20 input buttons per row, two system control LCDs, independent LCDs for custom labeling of every row and button, 20 direct cross points, 40 shifted cross points, two preview transitions, and various DSK transition selectors such as Auto, Cut, and Tie/Preview.
The ATEM 2 M/E Advanced Panel connects to the switcher via 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet, and there are four Ethernet loop outputs for connecting to another panel or to a media-management computer. The panel receives firmware updates via its USB Type-C input.
- Tri-color LED crosspoint buttons, 20 direct cross points and 40 shifted cross points
- Two M/E rows with 20 input buttons in each row
- Two system control LCDs for each row and LCDs for customizing labels for each button
- Two fader bars, 3-axis joystick, numeric keypad
- Eight on-air indicators
- Two transition previews with transition rate display