Work faster and more efficiently with the most advanced professional print-plug-in for Adobe™ Photoshop™, Illustrator™, InDesign™ or Photoshop™ Elements. In addition, the Mirage Stand-Alone application allows printing of native PDF, JPEG and TIFF files without any host application being required. Simply drag PDF, JPEG or TIFF files or folders with mixed content of supported file formats to the Mirage application ‘Droplet’ icon and the intuitive Mirage user interface opens instantly. All media and printer specific settings can be stored, enabling a simple way to handle multiple workflows and printing environments. Mirage makes printing easy and secure by displaying the clear alignment of all necessary printing settings in one window. Press the “Print” button and thanks to the MZTP™ Technology*, your print will start within seconds. The Mirage Stand Alone application is part of all Mirage versions. Mirage software is an additional purchase and is not included with the Epson P8070.
Epson Surecolor SC-P906 INC 5 Year Warranty
Essential Add-On's we recommend
Pre-Orders are now open for the eagerly awaited Epson Surecolor P906 Printer. The 1st delivery of stock is expected in August from Epson for people who placed pre-orders early. For orders placed in August we expect stock in September and when an ETA is available we will update the site. All our Pre-Orders will be shipped out in the order which we receive them, so place yours now to secure your printer.
Epson raises the bar again with its cutting-edge design of the new high quality A2+ photo printer, the Epson SureColor SC-P906™, which delivers professional features including high-capacity cartridges with an expanded colour range, new printing modes, networking and wireless connectivity, large touchscreen display, plus advanced media handling. UltraChrome® PRO10 pigment ink, combined with Epson's innovative MicroPiezo® print head, enables the SC-P906 to produce gallery-quality black & white output, plus improved vivid colour prints with breathtaking blues and violets thanks to the new Violet ink that is now on board. The Epson SureColor P906 also has dedicated lines for all colours so now you do not have to wait to switch between the Photo / Matte Black ink carts saving you time and keeps you printing more efficiently. The Epson SureColor P906 is setting new benchmarks in A2+ professional photographic printing, delivering the highest D-max to date and unsurpassed black and white photography along with outstanding colour exhibition quality prints. The SC-P906 is 30% smaller than its predecessor and is ideal for amateur and semi-professional photographers and for any business that has a regular requirement for high-quality colour presentations.
Why You Should Buy From Kayell Australia
Kayell Australia is one of the largest and most experienced professional imaging solutions providers in Australia. With a large team of skilled staff across the eastern seaboard of Australia we can offer on-site, in-store and phone assistance on all aspects of the printing process associated with Fine Art Reproduction, Photography and the Graphic Arts businesses.
As one of the few exclusive Epson Premium Platinum Partners, we have the Presales and Post Sales abilities to provide you with the best possible solution and support for all your printing needs. Additional to the printing process, we also offer a huge range of consumables to suit all types of printers and the staff to implement the workflows and colour management to all the products we distribute and sell thru our retail outlets.
Ask just about anybody and they will know of us or have purchased from us, with over 50 years in business this year, our staff and reputation are unmatched.
FREE Shipping included with the Epson Surecolor P906
Epson CoverPlus On-Site for Large Format Printers
How Epson CoverPlus works: When you purchase your Epson printer it include a 1 year standard warranty. To increase this you can purchase On-Site Epson CoverPlus service packs, a maximum total coverage of 5 years can be purchased.
If you purchased your Epson printer with a 1 or 3 year warranty, you can extend it by purchasing and additional 1 year or 2 Year On-Site Epson CoverPlus service pack. To purchase additional Epson CoverPlus for your printer click here
Perfect print quality – fast and efficient with Mirage
Key Features and Benefits
- A2+ size printing – Exhibition Quality prints up to A2+ size but in an A3 sized footprint.
- Superb print quality and colour – Epson UltraChrome Pro10 Ink with Violet, is a new industry-leading ink technology, delivering an extended colour gamut producing vibrant and rich prints.
- Black Enhance Overcoat – Our new technology provides richer blacks, better contrast and better tonality, all while reducing gloss differential in dark areas on glossy medias.
- Dedicated black inks – No more automatic switching of the Photo / Matte Black inks with both inks having their own channel in the print head that means you will be printing straight away rather than waiting for ink cartridges to switch over. Photo Black Ink produces rich, deep blacks on traditional photographic papers; while Matte Black Ink produces exceptional results on matte surface media.
- Advanced Black & White Photo Mode – Professionals can choose from pre-set modes – neutral, warm, cool, or sepia – for stunning neutral or toned black-and-white prints. This feature provides intuitive and consistent control through custom slider bars and a colour tone wheel for advanced tone adjustment. In addition, customised settings can be saved and recalled to achieve consistent prints, and using the optional downloadable Epson Print Layout software, users can automatically preview personal images with the selected settings. Epson Print Layout is now available on Apple mobile devices so you can print from anywhere.
- UltraChrome Pro10 ink cartridges – These new ink cartridges come in 10 different colours including 4 types of black and 6 colours including Violet ink which helps to expand the colour gamut on these new models. These inks also offer great lightfastness and if displayed properly will last a lifetime*.
- Advanced, simple media handling – An Improved design allows precise top feeding of fine art paper - a definite advantage that not only simplifies a delicate task, but reduces installation space.
- Optional Roll paper Support – Many specialty media stocks are only available in a roll format. With a low cost add-on you can now output onto an expanded range of media while also producing panoramic images up to 17" wide and over 1m in length. Great for busy environments you can even leave the printer to produce a long series of prints which can be later cut to individual size requirements.
- CD/ DVD Printing – In keeping with Epson's precision CD/DVD surface printing tradition, the Epson SureColor SC-P906 supports high quality printing directly on to the surface of compatible inkjet printable 8cm and 12cm CD-Rs and DVDs.
- Wired or wireless connectivity – The SC-P906 can connect via Ethernet sharing the printer on your network or by the latest wireless standard, WiFi 5, 802.11 ac 5 GHz. Wi-Fi Direct® means no router is required enabling users to easily connect to wireless networks in seconds, allowing printing from virtually any room in the office.
- Customisable 4.3" touchscreen with gesture control – The SureColor SC-P906 has a built-in 4.3" touchscreen with a keypad and gesture navigation that features an impressive touch sensitive customisable LCD display panel which allows you to check the printer status, ink levels and perform routine maintenance tasks along with a variety of other tasks all with a swipe of the screen. You can even set the background to be the print you are printing for an added look.
- Reliable service cover – The SureColor P906 ships with a 1 year on-site warranty but can be extended to a maximum of 5 years on-site service which includes parts, labour and print heads**
|Max Print Width||17 inch (431.8mm)|
|Max Sheet Size||A2+|
|Print Head||Epson Micro Piezo™|
|Print Modes||Uni & Bi-directional|
|Features||Variable Sized Droplet Technology (VSDT)|
Advanced Epson LUT
Enhanced Colour Density
Enhanced Print Durability
Black enhance overcoat
|Nozzle Configuration||180 per colour|
|Active Channels||10 (Dedicated Pk / Mk ink lines)|
|Max Resolution||5760 x 1440 optimised dpi|
|Min Droplet Size||1.5pl|
|4" x 6" borderless||48 seconds|
Figures represent print times only based on the test sample image as shown, produced on Premium Gloss Photo Paper in Standard/Quality (1440x720dpi) mode. The total throughput time for a particular image will depend on a number of factors including the PC, software application, workflow configuration, networking, file format / size, image content, paper type and print mode.
|Format||Cut Sheet & Roll media|
Printable CD's & DVD's
|Size||3.5" x 5" (89 x 127mm) to 17" x 37" (329 x 950mm) sheets|
13" (330.2mm) – 17" (432mm) wide with 2" or 3" core (optional) rolls
(max roll diameter 132mm)
12" standard shaped printable optical media
Genuine Media : 0.08-0.50 mm
Front Thick Paper Path : 0.3 - 0.7 mm
Front Straight Path : 0.7-1.5 mm
Roll Paper Path : 0.12-0.70 mm
|Min Margins (Normal Printing)||3mm all directions on standard sheets|
3mm left & right, 20mm top & bottom on thick sheets
50mm top, 14mm bottom on rolls
18mm interior diameter margin (21mm recommended) with max 120 diameter total print area on optical media
|Borderless Printing (Supported on nominated paper widths for roll media and standard thickness sheets)||A4, A3, A3+ (329 x 483mm), Letter (8.5"x11"), 3.5"x5" (90x130mm), 4"x6" (100x150mm), 16:9 (102x181mm), 5"x7" (130x180mm), 5"x8" (130x200mm), 8"x10" (200x250mm), 10"x12" (254x305mm), 11"x14" (279x356mm) 11"x17" (280x430mm), 12"x12" (300x300mm), 16" x 20" (406.4x508mm), 17" x 22" (431.8x558.8mm) sheets|
13" (329mm), 16" (406mm), 16.5" (419mm) & 17" (432mm) wide (optional) rolls
|Max Print Length||18m|
|Loading||Top rear sheet feeder for plain and photo paper|
Front manual for fine art & poster board
(Optional) rear roll
|Roll Handling||Integrated support, operation requires manual cutting|
|Output||Front with extendable tray|
|Double Sided Printing||Supported via manual loading however please refer to the user guide, and contact Epson or your authorised dealer before selecting any media for this purpose in order to check suitability.|
|Control Panel||4.3” Touchscreen Colour LCD|
|Interface||High Speed USB 3.0|
Ethernet 10Base-T / 100Base-TX
Wi-Fi 5 (IEEE802.11 b/g/n/ac)
|Included Software (Windows)||Printer Driver, Print CD, EpsonNet Config, EpsonNet Setup, EpsonNet Print, Software Updater and Firmware updater on CD|
|Web Downloads (Windows)||Epson Print Layout, ColorBase2, Epson Media Installer, Photo+, E-Web Print, Firmware Updater & software uninstaller|
|Web Downloads (Mac)||Printer Driver, Epson Print Layout, ColorBase2, Epson Media Installer, Photo+, EpsonNet Config, EpsonNet Setup, Software Updater, Firmware updater & software uninstaller|
|OS Compatibility||Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later|
Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7,
|3rd Party S/W Compatibility||Compatible with a wide range of design, production, workflow management, and RIP software|
|Operational Temp||10° to 35° C (15-25° C recommended)|
|Operational Humidity||20 to 80% with no condensation (40-60% recommended)|
|Power Supply||220 – 240V, 50 – 60Hz AC, 0.3A|
|Power Consumption||24W Operating / 1.1W Sleep / 0.18W Off|
(W x D x H)
|615mm x 905mm x 520mm recommended|
(Additional space will be required at rear when using the straight through paper path or roll paper unit)
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||615 x 368 x 199mm (sheet feeder & output tray closed)|
|WHAT'S IN THE BOX|
|Printer, power cord, A full set of 10, 50ml inks, Set-up guide, User Manual/driver/utility software CD and Epson Print Layout software via web download.|
|Packaging (W x D x H)||Printer: 742x475x368mm, 19Kg|