Elinchrom Skyport PRO Transmitter For Nikon
Elinchrom Skyport PRO Transmitter For Nikon
Essential Add-On's we recommend
ELINCHROM SKYPORT TRANSMITTER PLUS HS FOR NIKON
HS feature; enables syncronisation up to 1/8000th to all Elinchrom products with EL Skyport capability
Why EL-Skyport Plus HS?
Visual Feedback Interface
Control of all your lighting setup through visual feedback with the display of power levels and modelling lamp settings.
Once Hi-Sync is activated, anyone can go beyond the normal X-sync of their DSLR camera.
An 1/8000s shutter speed is and accessible to all.
Extra distance range
The distance range (200 m (656 feet) outdoors and 60 m (196 feet) indoors) will enable to work under challenging circumstances without missing an important moment.
No extra receiver necessary
Any flash unit with EL-Skyport capability, either built-in or external (like Transceiver RX for Style RX, Digital RX and Ranger RX series) is compatible.
What is Hi-Sync
Hi-Sync is the exclusive Elinchrom technology to go beyond the X-Sync of your Nikon or Canon DSLR camera.
It's easier than ever to setup and trigger your DSLR camera
up to 1/8000s shutter speed.
This allows you to do the following:
- Freeze motion
- Overpower the Sun
- Darken background
- Use wider aperture
"The Skyport HS offers reliability that hasn't been available with any transmitter before now. It incorporates so many advanced features that it opens up a whole new world in flash photography.
I haven't been this excited about a new product announcement in a long time!"
Michael Clark Adventure Photographer
Visual feedback interface
The large LCD display features two-way control that lets you see the exact power of every light in your setup right on the transmitter. Users can control each light's power level and modelling lamp setting directly from the transmitter, which instantly shows the updated power settings.
ODS (Over Drive Sync)
ODS enables users to fine tune the Skyport Plus HS transmitter's trigger signal to optimize exposure at high shutter speeds while gain more light.
Not only a trigger device; it is also a remote control for up-to 10 Elinchrom flash units with built-in receivers. Control and set the flash power and the modelling lamp in 4 Groups or individually.
The EL-Skyport HS has a total of 20 frequency channels that can be used for either Normal or Speed mode. Users can instantly distinguish which sync mode they are in as the backlit display glows green for normal mode, and red for speed mode. They can also enjoy a range up to 200 m (656’) outdoors and up to 60 m (196’) indoors.
The EL-Skyport HS represents a seamless extension of the EL-Skyport family since it is also compatible with the three previous generations of flash units (including the EL-Skyport Transceiver RX module for Style RX, Digitial RX, and Ranger RX systems, the integrated EL-Skyport modules for D-Lite RX, BRX, ELC Pro HD and ELB series.)
The transmitter attaches easily and securely to the hotshoe with its bayonet locking system and is powered by 2x AA batteries. It also features an integrated AF illuminator for fast focusing and a mini-USB socket for firmware updates.
EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus HS for Nikon
This EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus HS is dedicated to Nikon camera useres and offers fast shutter speeds up to 1/8000s.
There are three different EL-Skyport flash unit generations in the market:
• EL-Skyport Transceiver RX module (Style RX, Digital RX, Ranger RX)
• Integrated EL-Skyport module Mk1 (BRX, D-Lite RX, ..)
• Integrated EL-Skyport module Mk2 (ELC and ELB)
• Extended distance range
- Large graphic control display
- Backlight in green or red (green for Normal Sync Mode, red for Speed Sync Mode)
- Fast access buttons and rotating wheel for easy control
- Secure Hotshoe connection with bayonet locking system
- Standard 2 AA Batteries (Accepts rechargeable batteries)
- 2.5mm trigger jack output
- Firmware update with integrated Mini-USB socket
- 40 Remote channels
- 20 frequency channels* in Normal Sync mode
- 20 frequency channels* in Speed Sync mode
- 4 Groups and ALL
- EL-Skyport Sync Modes
- Normal Sync Mode -> best distance range
- Speed Sync Mode -> faster shutter speed on leaf cameras but reduces distance range
- Sync Modes:
- Standard -> uses the middle contact of the hotshoe so it is limited to X-sync of the camera
- HS (Hypersync) -> Sync up to 1/8000s, timing delay is automatic
- ODS (Over Drive Sync) -> fine tune the timing delay to optimize HiSync results (up to 2 more f-stops of light!)
- Second curtain sync
- AF Light integrated
- Auto MOD
- Shutter Mode -> half pressing the shutter of the camera turns the modelling lamp on
- DOF Mode -> pressing the DOF button of the camera turns the modelling lamp on
- REMOTE Control** with automatic feedback from Elinchrom flash units
- EL – flash units*** can be controlled “All” together, in “Groups” or “single” units
- Flash power up & down
- Modelling lamp on/off or power up & down
- Sleep mode and Auto OFF mode programmable
- Manufacturing RESET
- Distance range 200 m outdoors, 60 m indoors.