Store, transport, and protect photo and personal gear under 72cm long with the black CB-05 Carrying Bag from Godox. On the side of the bag is a zippered accessory pocket. The bag features zipper closure, dual, connecting top strap handles, an adjustable shoulder strap, dual compression straps, and nylon construction. The full dimesions of the bag are 72x24x24cm
Godox QSII 600/600 Pro Series Flash Kit
Essential Add-On's we recommend
Godox QS600II Flash Head
The QS600II Flash Head from Godox is a 5600K daylight-balanced flash source with sophisticated core and convenience features at an affordable price point. The head features 0.3-1.5 sec. recycling with flash durations as short as 1/2000 sec. Power is variable from 1/32 to full power, adjustable in 50 steps, while the 150W modeling light has a Proportional mode to aid in light placement and a Percentage mode that adjusts brightness from 5 to 100%. Settings are accessed via rear panel push buttons and displayed on the easy-to-read LCD screen. Triggering options include sync cord, test button, and slave triggering. The QS600II has a built-in 32-channel X Series radio system, making wireless function control possible with separate purchase of the XT2 or xPRO transmitter. The head also has an anti-pre-flash function that makes it easy to work with point-and-shoot and other cameras that employ pre-flash. The QS600II weighs in at 2.9Kg, making it easy to assemble a kit with 2 or more heads without having to lug a heavy case around. The QS600II has a Bowens front accessory mount allowing it to use Godox modifiers as well as accessories from the many manufacturers that use this system. The head has a tilting stand mount and runs on AC mains power.
Built-In 2.4 GHz Wireless X System
Fast Recycling and Flash Duration
Precise Power Adjustment
- Power can be adjusted from 1/32 to 1/1 (6 stops) in 50 steps in 0.1 increments
- The 150 W modeling light has 3 modes: Off, Proportional, and Percentage (5 to 100%)
Slave Trigger Modes
- Keyboard and multi-function buttons
- Easily read LCD screen displays settings and functions
Safe and Reliable
Godox XT16 Wireless Power Control Flash Trigger Transmitter
The brain of the Godox wireless power control system, the shoe mounted XT16 Wireless Power Control Flash Trigger Transmitter provides remote triggering as well as up to eight stops of wireless power control for select flashes equipped with the XTR16 receiver. It features a reliable 2.4 GHz radio system with an impressive range of 100m along with a choice of 16 channels. Users can sync at speeds up to 1/250 second and there are multiple power control settings for working with speedlights or studio flashes. Additionally, it runs on two easy to find AA batteries.
* We are happy to offer trigger upgrades to the XT2 or xPRO triggers. If you are interested in upgrading when placing your order online, please place in the comments the trigger you want to upgrade to and what camera brand you require. The XT2 upgrade will cost an additional $35 and the xPRO upgrade will cost and additional $50, we will make contact prior to shipping to collect the upgrade costs.
Godox CB-05 Carry Bag
- 2 x Godox QSII 600 Studio Flashes 600ws
- 1 x *Godox XT16 Trasmitter (Upgrades Available)
- 1 x Godox 95cm Octa Softbox with Grid
- 1 x Godox 70x100 Recta Softbox with Grid
- 1 x Godox Barndoor With Grid & Colour Filter Set
- 2 x Standard Reflector
- 1x Lighting Stand Set (2x 88 – 235cm Stands)
- 1 x Light Stand Bag
- 1 x Godox CB-05 Carry Bag
- 2 x Modelling Lamp
- 2 x Protection Cap
- 2 x Power Cable
- 12m Warranty
*This kit is exclusive to Kayell Australia and its reseller network in Australia, dont be fooled by similar kits sold via other networks with inferior accessories. All Godox items sold via Kayell Australia are warrantied by Kayells experienced service technicans.