Essential Add-On's we recommend
The Datacolor SpyderCheckr24 target offers the accuracy of full size, spectrally designed pigment patches, in a thin, portable, affordable colour target designed for both still and motion imaging. SpyderCheckr24’s grey face provides in-camera and post-process white balance and exposure adjustment, while the colour face allows you to colour correct your capture automatically in Adobe® Photoshop® ACR, Adobe Lightroom® Classic, Hasselblad® Phocus, and Blackmagic® DaVinci Resolve.
The three key uses of SpyderCheckr24 are:
- As a camera calibration tool, with the new Spydercheckr software
- As an in-camera white balance tool for still and motion
- As a reference target, for catalog work, fine art reproduction, and all photo and motion capture
Problem: Colour can vary from scene to camera. Getting accurate, consistent colour from scene colours to captured colours can be difficult and time consuming.
Solution: The SpyderCheckr24 target and it’s software produces highly accurate HSL colour corrections for still and video cameras. This reduces colour error on important corporate and team colours, and all the colours in your work.
Problem: Colour can vary from camera to camera, as well as from manufacturer to manufacturer. Getting accurate, consistent colour from multiple cameras for a single project can be particularly difficult and time consuming.
Solution: SpyderCheckr24 features the same easy-to-use software solution as the original SpyderCheckr, producing smooth, highly accurate HSL colour corrections for still and video cameras. Improve the accuracy, printability, and camera-to-camera matching of your work by calibrating each of your cameras with SpyderCheckr24
Problem: Colour temperature and exposure can vary from shot to shot, as well as from scene to scene. Providing accurate, consistent scene data for all your captures can be difficult and time consuming.
Solution: SpyderCheckr24 features a single-sheet, easy-to-use grey chart that provides scene light colour and intensity data which can be used to adjust camera settings, as well as to make Post Processing corrections
- Win 7 32/64, Win 8 32/64, Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 & 10.9
- 128MB of available RAM
- 100MB of available hard disk space
- Adobe Lightroom Classic v2 and higher, or Adobe Photoshop CS3 and higher, or Hasselblad Phocus 2.8 and higher, or Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve 11 and higher.
- Internet access for SpyderCHECKR 24 Software-Download and product activation