Sekonic SpectroMaster C-7000
Sekonic SpectroMaster C-7000
Essential Add-On's we recommend
Please note due to a global shortage of semiconductors Sekonic is experiencing temporary delays in production of several of its Lightmeters
The next estimated shipment of this model to Australia is late Feb 2022. This is only an estimate and dates may change.
The SpectroMaster C-7000 Colour Meter from Sekonicis a portable handheld spectrometer, designed especially for industrial use. Utilizing Sekonic's CMOS linear image sensor design and software, the C-7000 can measure every light source (LED, HMI, fluorescent, natural light, and electronic flash spectrum) with remarkable precision and data feedback.
With the overwhelming popularity of new light sources such as advanced LED and Organic Electroluminescence, the need to understand, manage and control these sophisticated illumination systems is essential. Manufacturing quality and processes along with varying colour and illumination qualities can often result in consistency issues. To address these lighting challenges, Sekonic has created the C-7000 to offer advanced precision lighting control for the Photo, Video, and Cine industries.
Information screens such as Correlated Colour Temperature, Illuminance, Colour Rendering Index (CRI), Tristimulus Value, Chromaticity Coordinates (for CIE1931/CIE1964 & CIE1976 standards), Peak Wavelength, Excitation Purity and Photosynthetic Photon Flux Density, and more are displayed on the 4.3" color touch screen display. The enhanced measurement data and display modes of the C-7000 provide the information that is widely utilized in light fixture manufacturing and quality control, as well as monitoring illumination of offices, roadways, and public facilities to meet government lighting standards. Indoor agricultural lighting, precision medical light control and many more lighting industries will find the C-7000 of particular usefulness in their daily application to meet requirements for lighting control.
The C-7000 is also computer-friendly. Connect the C-7000 to a Windows-based PC and users will be able to make meter settings with the C-7000 Utility (included with the meter) and output CSV format files of measurement data in 1 nanometer (nm) wavelength increments from 380 to 780nm. Additionally, graphs of spectral distribution, CRI, and chromaticity diagrams for CIE 1931(1964) and CIE1976 color spaces can be outputted as well. With the C-7000 Utility software, output of memorized data is provided at every 1nm(nanometer) increments in CSV format. The C-7000 can be utilized to measure data for light manufactures quality control, medical facilities, educational / office safety and health standards, agricultural lighting / design and many more industrial uses.
- Measures LED, HMI, Fluorescent, Tungsten, Natural Light and Flash in 1 nanometer (nm) output wave length increments from 380 to 780nm
- Stand-alone spectrometer that measures the flash light with sync cord connection or cordless mode
- User-friendly design: 270 degree swivel head, dark calibration without cap, large 4.3" colour touch panel LCD, and Customize function
- Wide measurement range of Colour Temperature (1,563 to 100,000K) and illumination (1 to 200,000 lux in ambient light, 20 to 20,500 lux·s in flash light)
- Various displays (Text, Spectrum Graph, Spectrum Comparison Mode, CRI Mode, CIE1931 (CIE1964) Mode, CIE1931 (CIE1964) Comparison Mode, CIE1976 Mode, CIE1976 Comparison Mode)
- Measurements of Kelvin (K), Illuminance (lux), CRI (Ra, R1 thru. R15), Deviation (âÂÂÂÂ¿uv), Tristimulus values (XYZ), Chromaticity Coordinate(xyz / u'v'), Dominant Wavelength(λd), Peak Wavelength(λp), Excitation Purity(Pe), PPFD (Photosynthetic Photon Flux Density)
- Up to 999 data measurements can be stored. Memory function also enables naming or renaming the title of memory and clearing the stored value. It is useful to compare various light sources or to check deterioration of single sources over time
- C-7000 Utility (in CD-ROM included in the package) offers easy settings and updating firmware on Windows basis in the meter. Via C-7000 Utility software, the output of the spectrum data at every 1nm in CSV format and the output of the spectrum distribution graph, CIE1931 (1964), CIE1976 diagram, CRI graph bar in JPEG/BMP/PNG format are also available