Xrite I1 Publish Pro 3 Plus - Publish Edition
Xrite I1 Publish Pro 3 Plus - Publish Edition
Essential Add-On's we recommend
Color Management for Imaging and Prepress
In addition, the i1Publish Pro 3 Plus is equipped with transmissive profiling capabilities for faster measurements and more accurate and consistent profiles to reduce expensive waste and rework.
- Large aperture (8mm) gives more accurate results with better repeatability.
- Includes polarizing filter for improved profiles from textiles and other textured media.
- Accommodating a broad range of proficiencies and expertise, i1Publish Pro 3 Plus provides complete power and control to create the highest quality ICC profiles.
- Benefit from perfect printed colors every time with RGB, CMYK and CMYK + any 4 with intelligent iterative profiling technology for best quality results and advanced controls for black generation and separations.
- Achieve true colors on all modern laptop and desktop display technologies, such as LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED and Wide Gamut.
- Quickly check color output quality with the ColorChecker Proof visual assessment target, included with i1Publish.
- Correct for OBAs in paper with Optical Brightener Correction technology (when combined with i1iSis 2 automated chart reader).
- Capture spot colors off virtually any surface – ideal for creative design or corporate brand requirements* – and keep your PANTONE libraries up-to-date, accurate and ready to use in Adobe® and Quark® creative applications with PANTONE Color Manager for color palette creation and swatch bridging software.
|perture||Measurement aperture: 8 mm (0.31”) diameter (effective measurement aperture during scanning is depending on the patch size and measurement speed) |
|Available Disk Space||2GB|
|Calibration||Manual on external ceramic white reference (included)|
|Communication Interface||USB 1.1|
|Connectivity||Powered USB port|
|Dimensions (length, width, height)||i1Pro device: 162 mm x 69 mm x 64 mm (6.4” x 2.7” x 2.5”)|
|Display Resolution||1024x768 pixels or higher|
|Experience Level||Intermediate to Advanced|
|Humidity||30 to 85% RH (non-condensing)|
|Illumination Spot Size||12 mm (0.47”)|
|Inter-Instrument Agreement||0.3 âE00* average, 0.8 âE00* max. (deviation from X-Rite manufacturing standard at a temperature of 23ºC (73.4ºF) on 12 BCRA tiles (D50, 2º))|
|Internet Connection||Required for software install, download and automatic update|
|Languages Supported||Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish|
|Light Source||i1Pro3 Plus LED Illumination (including UV)|
|Macintosh||MacOS X 10.11x, 10.12x or 10.13x (with latest upgrades installed)|
|Measurement Conditions||• M0 - UV included - ISO 13655:2017|
• M1 - D50 - ISO 13655:2017
• M2 - UV excluded Filter - ISO 13655:2017
• M3 - Polarization - ISO 13655:2017
|Measurement Frequency in Scanning Mode||400 measurements per second|
|Measurement Geometry||45°:0° ring illumination optics, ISO 13655:2017|
|Measurement Spot||8mm (0.315”)|
|Media Thickness||1mm or less|
|Number of Displays Supported per Workstation||Up to 4|
|Operating Temperature Range||10°C to 35°C|
50°F to 95°F
|Patch Size||Minimal Patch Size in Scanning Mode: 16 x 16 mm (0.63” x 0.63”) (Width x Height) with sensor ruler 20 x 16 mm (0.79” x 0.63”) (Width x Height) without sensor ruler|
|Photometric Range||10nm; Sampling interval 3.5nm|
|Processor||MAC: Intel® Core 2 Duo CPU or better; WINDOWS: Intel® Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ XP or better|
|Scan Length||Maximum 515mm (20.28")|
|Scanner Target Support||Yes|
|Security||User must have Administrator rights to install and uninstall the application|
|Short Term Repeatability - White||0.05 âE00 on white (D50,2°, mean of 10 measurements every 3 seconds on white)5|
|Software Development Kit||Available for OEM customers|
|Spectral Analyzer||i1® technology with built-in wavelengths check; Holographic diffraction grating with 128-pixel diode array|
|Spectral Range||380 - 730 nm|
|Spectral Reporting||380 ... 730 nm in 10 nm steps|
|Storage Temperature Range||-20° to 50°C|
-4° to 122°F
|Supported Profile Format||ICC version 2, version 4.3, & iccMax|
|User Experience||Choose between a ‘basic’, wizard-driven interface or an ‘advanced’, user-driven interface for highest level professional results|
MAC: Latest drivers for video card installed
WINDOWS: Latest drivers for video card installed, dual display support requires either 2 video cards or a dual head video card that supports dual video LUTs being loaded
|Warranty||Twelve (12) months from the date of sale, unless different local regulations apply. Product registration is required to receive X-Rite technical support during the warranty period. Registration can occur directly through the software, on our website, or via phone. Users are encouraged to register their product within the first 30 days of use.|
|Weight||i1Pro device: 285 g (10.1 oz)|
|What's Included?||i1Pro 3 Plus spectrophotometer (measurement device), calibration plate, polarizing filter, ambient light measurement head, monitor holder, positioning target, XL scanning ruler, XL backer board, USB cable. i1Profiler v3.x software for monitor profiling plus QA for monitors and printers, PANTONE Color Manager software.|
|Windows||Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (with latest Service Pack installed)|