Terms and Conditions:
The following conditions are applicable if you have purchased On-Site Epson CoverPlus for any of the following Large Format Poster, Graphics, Photography, Fine Art, Proofing and Packaging printer models:
- Epson Stylus Pro 3880, Stylus Pro 4400, Stylus Pro 4450, Stylus Pro 4880, Stylus Pro 4900, Stylus Pro 7450, Stylus Pro 7700, Stylus Pro 7880, Stylus Pro 7890, Stylus Pro 7900, Stylus Pro 7900CTP, Stylus Pro WT7900, Stylus Pro 9450, Stylus Pro 9600, Stylus Pro 9700, Stylus Pro 9880, Stylus Pro 9890, Stylus Pro 9900, Stylus Pro 11880, SureColor P800, SureColor P6070, SureColor P7070, SureColor P8070, SureColor P9070, SureColor P10070, SureColor P20070
- This Epson CoverPlus service provides On-Site service & support coverage for an additional period of time.
- On-Site Epson CoverPlus service includes parts (including key components such as print head) and labour.
- Coverage period will be mentioned on the Epson CoverPlus certificate provided on purchase.
- Coverage provides dedicated unlimited technical phone & email support.
- Coverage provides guaranteed phone response within 4 business hours.
- Coverage includes priority call queue.
- On-Site Epson CoverPlus service is transferable in case of onward sale.
- On-Site Epson CoverPlus service does not apply to Epson product accessories or consumables.
- On-Site Epson CoverPlus service cannot be used in conjunction with or to extend the term of any third party extended warranty agreement or service agreement.
- On-Site Epson CoverPlus can provide a maximum total coverage of 5 years (i.e. 5yrs = 1yr warranty + 2 x 2yr Service Packs), or 4.5 years cover in the case of a Quality Refurbished Product / Factory Seconds unit.
- On-Site Epson CoverPlus must be bought within first 12 months of purchase of a new main unit, or six (6) months in the case of a Quality Refurbished Product / Factory Seconds unit.
- On-Site Epson CoverPlus will cover products within a radius of 80 kms from the nearest authorised service agent, in the following areas;
Sydney, NSW Central Coast, Newcastle, Wollongong, Canberra, Melbourne, Hobart, Launceston, Brisbane, Cairns, Adelaide, Darwin and Perth.
- If the Product is located outside this radius, customer must, either bear the cost and risk of having the Product delivered to and returned from a Service Agent, or pay the Service Agent's reasonable travel and accommodation costs to be provided with On-Site service under this cover.
- In case of failure; at its discretion, Epson Australia will either repair or replace a Product.
- In the event that Epson chooses to replace a Product under this Epson CoverPlus, only the unexpired balance of the coverage period for the replaced Product will apply to the replacement Product.
- On-Site Epson CoverPlus can only be used with a main unit sold by Epson Australia or by a Stockist.
- Use of non-genuine Epson consumables may void the benefits of On-Site Epson CoverPlus.
- Coverage is conditional on the correct storage of Ink and consumables, the user maintaining current firmware, and performing regular user checks as per the user manual, ensuring that the machine is regularly switched on and allowed to perform its inbuilt cleaning cycles, and that it is installed and operated correctly as per the user manual.
- If a Service Agent provides On-Site support or service but finds that any fault is not directly related to a faulty product, you must pay its current service fee and its reasonable travel and accommodation costs on a return basis (if applicable) to provide you with On-Site service.
- Any consequential loss or damage claimed to arise from your use of the main unit is not covered under this service product. In particular (but without limitation) Epson Australia will not be liable for actual or expected revenue loss or for any corruption or loss of data claimed to arise from your use of the main product.
Epson CoverPlus Claim Process:
- Customers calls the Epson support center at 1300-361-054.
- Customer will be asked to provide the products serial number and Epson CoverPlus ID. These details need to be on hand at the time of the call.
- Call Centre Agent will assess the reported problem.
- Call may be escalated to a higher tier of support for further assessment.
- Should it be determined that an On-Site repair is required, an Authorised Service Agent will get in touch with the customer.
- The Authorised Service Agent with customer's permission will visit the premises next business day, or at a more suitable and convenient time should next day not be possible.
Epson CoverPlus Exclusions:
- A Product's serial number or any rating label is removed or changed in any way;
- A Product is serviced or repaired or modified by anyone other than by a Service Agent;
- You use a Product contrary to the technical or operating environment guidelines recommended in the Epson Australia user guide or manual, or;
- A Product's malfunction or failure to perform according to Epson Australia's specifications results from:
- Deliberate or accidental damage;
- Neglect or modification by or on behalf of an End User;
- The use of incorrect voltage or a power surge;
- Any form of computer virus;
- The use of non-Genuine consumables, software, replacement parts, accessories and/or interfacing; or
- Any parts require repair or replacement as a result of normal wear and tear, corrosion or stain.
If you use non-Genuine Consumables, software, replacement parts or accessories in or with your Product during the relevant coverage period, you may damage the Product and may consequently invalidate this service product and you may incur the cost of return travel, labour and parts for a Service Agent to repair or attempt to repair such damage.