Aputure Sidus Link Bridge
Aputure Sidus Link Bridge
Essential Add-On's we recommend
Stock is due December 2020
Aputure Sidus Link Bridge Features
- Allows you to control legacy 2.4GHz Aputure fixtures via the Sidus Link App
- Can control Aputure 2.4GHz RF Fixtures up to 100m away
- 9 Built-in Lighting FX compatible with legacy wireless Aputure fixtures
- SidusPro FX support: Use Picker FX to capture and transmit new effects to legacy Aputure fixtures
- 18+ hours of battery life
- Supports USB-C PD Quick Charging
- Control up to 12 groups (3CH 4GR) of legacy Aputure fixtures
- Compatible with legacy Aputure fixtures, such as the HR672 series, LS 1 series, Tri-8, LS C300d, and LS C120d
- IP65 Dustproof & Waterproof
- Automatically adjusts LED indicator brightness based on the ambient light levels
- Sidus Mesh enabled
- 1/4-20" Screw Mount for attaching to the top of a light stand
The Sidus Link Bridge is a 2.4GHz RF/Bluetooth intermediary wireless transceiver that allows users to connect their legacy 2.4GHz Aputure lighting fixtures with the Sidus Link mobile app.
The Sidus Link mobile app is one of the latest innovations in the Aputure ecosystem, allowing you to control devices such as the LS C300d II and Aputure MC, the first two fixtures to be released with Sidus Mesh compatibility, from your smartphone or iPad. The Sidus Mesh Network and Sidus Link App also allow compatible Aputure lights to gain access to new features, such as advanced FX control, and groundbreaking functions like the Color Picker or Source Match tools.
With the introduction of the Sidus Link Bridge, owners of Aputure fixtures that could previously only be wirelessly controlled using the included 2.4GHz wireless remote can now control them using the Sidus Link app via the Sidus Link Bridge.
The Sidus Link Bridge uses two-way Bluetooth communication to connect to a user's mobile device and other Sidus Mesh fixtures. It then transmits commands to legacy lights via the Wireless RF Protocol.
Not only does this allow users to control their fixtures from their phones, but it also unlocks 9 built-in Sidus Link lighting effects, as well as access to the SidusPro FX feature set.
Featuring an IP65 dustproof & waterproof design, a 100m RF range & 80m Bluetooth range, over 18 hours of battery life that can quickly be replenished via hyper-fast USB-C PD charging, and an LED indicator that automatically adjusts its brightness according to its surroundings, the Sidus Link Bridge is a tool that is built for any filmmaking environment