Spectropad With Doc - Demo
Essential Add-On's we recommend
This portable professional spectrophotometer measures most varieties of different media used in professional digital printing (including large and wide format). Thanks to its independence from a computer it can be used directly on the printer. The integrated touch display facilitates the interaction with the device and gives immediate feedback about the measurement results. It is the ideal tool for all digital print professionals for use also away from the desk.
The Barbieri Spectropad is the new portable measurement device for all professionals within digital printing including large and wide format printing. Thanks to its large measurement aperture it is able to accurately measure a wide range of different, reflective media. Banner, cardboard, textiles, canvas, PVC, Fine Art Paper, vinyl and Paper are just a few of them. This new wireless, battery poweredspectrophotometer can be operated without a computer and therefore directly at the printer, even without cutting the media. Jobs can be stored in the device and measurement results (if requested) sent through WiFi to the computer.
The Spectropad is the first measurement device with Barbieri “qb-technology” inside. This new technology is based on D50 illumination and contains the next generation of highest precision spectral core. The D50 illumination used is based on LED technology by Just Normlicht. It fully matches the new measurement condition M1 introduced with the ISO standard 13655-2009. Thanks to the Barbieri “qb-technology” most precision measurement results will be reached.
The touch display makes the operation and job selection a breeze – no matter whether measuring a control bar, a linearization or profiling chart or just a simple spot color. The measurement results will immediately be displayed or sent to the computer for further processing.
Spectropad vs Spectropad DOC
- Process and quality control
- Linearization of digital output devices
- Single measurements of spot-colors with sub-sequent check of the color-true printing
- Creation of ICC profiles for digital output devices for most different materials
- Use as a densitometer to determine density values
- Measurement aperture diameter 6 mm
- For most different reactive media
- Barbieri qb-technology inside (D50 LED illumination, next generation of highest precision spectral core)
- ISO 13655-2009 measurement condition:
- M1 and additionally M0, M2 (UVCut)
- 1-line manual scanning
- Touch Screen
- Battery operated
- WiFi data transmission (cordless)
- Geometry: 45°/0°
- Including free measurement software
- Gateway for Mac and PC
- Microsoft Windows XP or later (32 and 64 bit)
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later (Intel)