Surecolor T5460M + 4 Years Cover Plus
Surecolor T5460M + 4 Years Cover Plus
The Epson SureColor Technical series is a versatile and compact range of printers. They are designed for users who need to produce large-format colour and black-and-white images, economically and at high speed. They are compatible with a wide range of media from basic bond paper, to photographic media. They support high-resolution print with dense and consistent colour. They are ideal for maps, plans, drawings, schematics, geological survey diagrams, sales presentations, POS, posters and displays.
The SC-T5460M features Epson's latest heat-free PrecisionCore™ print head and aqueous UltraChrome® XD2 pigment ink. It will print an A1 image in as little as 22s with output that dries almost instantly to be water and rub resistant. Ink ships in a range of cartridge sizes to suit different production and cost-per-print requirements. Designed for businesses that want to produce wide format prints, the printer is supplied with a stand and paper basket and can be installed against a wall or in a corner. It also ships with software that enables easy printing from office and CAD/GIS applications.
The SC-T5460M is Epson’s first wide format printer to include an integrated scanner. We have incorporated technology developed and perfected in our professional document imaging division which provides a compact and integrated solution that is driven from a simple and easy to operate touch control screen. Developed for engineers and architects, it also provides the perfect solution for corporate, government, retail and education users.
The integrated scanner can scan an A1 mono plan in as little as 4 seconds and copy one in 38 seconds3. The scanner supports scan and copy functionality with network and direct USB file storage in a variety of formats. It features a dual light source to ensure the best possible imaging even on aged and creased documents. It also incorporates an advanced CCD sensor that not only reproduces accurate colour but is one of the first in the market to properly recognise highlighter and pen-based markings done with fluorescent ink.
The SureColor T5460M provides the perfect solution for construction, business, and education. It has a sleek, space-saving design and comes equipped with a variety of features that benefit users and network managers. It includes an intuitive 4.3-inch LCD touchscreen, incorporates the latest network security, and uses cost-effective high-capacity ink cartridges. It even supports direct printing from tablets and smartphones.
- Integrated scanner - Inbuilt scanner sheet pass-through 600dpi scanner
- High Productivity – prints an A1 image in as little as 22s, scans an A1 image in 4s, copies an A1 image in 38s and includes an integrated auto-cutter
- High Precision – 2400x1200dpi resolution Epson heat-free PrecisionCore™ print head with Variable Sized Dot Technology (VSDT) for super fine lines, superior half tones, solid and consistent colour
- High Durability – all-pigment Epson UltraChrome™ XD2 ink dries almost instantly to be moisture & scratch resistant
- High Reliability – solid construction backed with a comprehensive 'heads-n-all' warranty with service cover extendable up to 5 years1
- High Flexibility – supports roll paper up to 36" (914mm) wide, sheet paper up to A0 and has an integrated scanner for MFP functionality
- High Convenience – scans and recognizes highlighted documents, has a large 4.3" touchscreen panel with an easy to use interface, has front loaded ink and media, a Barcode Roll Media Management system and comes with a stand and basket to catch your prints
- Low Running Cost – ultra-low power consumption, uses individual colour cartridges in a choice of sizes up to 350ml and you can track how much your prints are costing with the LFP Accounting tool
- Easy Integration – compact design, high speed Gigabit Ethernet, convenient WiFi / WiFi Direct & AirPrint support, HP-GL/2 & RTL emulation2
- Greater Connectivity – Connect a USB thumb drive to the printer and print JPEG or TIFF images directly from the USB
Plus additional 4 years warranty to make 5 years in total