Surecolor T5460M Floor Standing (36") and integrated scanner
Essential Add-On's we recommend
Why You Should Buy From Kayell Australia
Kayell Australia is one of the largest and most experienced professional imaging solutions providers in Australia. With a large team of skilled staff across the eastern seaboard of Australia we can offer on-site, in-store and phone assistance on all aspects of the printing process associated with Fine Art Reproduction, Photography and the Graphic Arts businesses.
As one of the few exclusive Epson Premium Platinum Partners, we have the Presales and Post Sales abilities to provide you with the best possible solution and support for all your printing needs. Additional to the printing process, we also offer a huge range of consumables to suit all types of printers and the staff to implement the workflows and colour management to all the products we distribute and sell thru our retail outlets.
Ask just about anybody and they will know of us or have purchased from us, with over 50 years in business this year, our staff and reputation are unmatched.
The Epson SureColor Technical series is a versatile and compact range of printers. They are designed for users who need to produce large-format colour and black-and-white images, economically and at high speed. They are compatible with a wide range of media from basic bond paper, to photographic media. They support high resolution print with dense and consistent colour. They are ideal for maps, plans, drawings, schematics, geological survey diagrams, sales presentations, POS, posters and displays.
The SC-T5460M features Epson's latest heat-free PrecisionCore™ print head and aqueous UltraChrome® XD2 pigment ink. It will print an A1 image in as little as 22s with output that dries almost instantly to be water and rub resistant. Ink ships in a range of cartridge sizes to suit different production and cost-per-print requirements. Designed for businesses that want to produce wide format prints, the printer is supplied with a stand and paper basket and can be installed against a wall or in a corner. It also ships with software that enables easy printing from office and CAD/GIS applications.
The SC-T5460M is Epson’s first wide format printer to include an integrated scanner. We have incorporated technology developed and perfected in our professional document imaging division which provides a compact and integrated solution that is driven from a simple and easy to operate touch control screen. Developed for engineers and architects, it also provides the perfect solution for corporate, government, retail and education users.
The integrated scanner can scan an A1 mono plan in as little as 4 seconds and copy one in 38 seconds3. The scanner supports scan and copy functionality with network and direct USB file storage in a variety of formats. It features a dual light source to ensure the best possible imaging even on aged and creased documents. It also incorporates an advanced CCD sensor that not only reproduces accurate colour but is one of the first in the market to properly recognise highlighter and pen based markings done with fluroscent ink.
The SureColor T5460M provides the perfect solution for construction, business, and education. It has a sleek, space-saving design and comes equipped with a variety of features that benefit users and network managers. It includes an intuitive 4.3-inch LCD touchscreen, incorporates the latest network security, and uses cost-effective high-capacity ink cartridges. It even supports direct printing from tablets and smartphones.
- High Productivity – prints an A1 image in as little as 22s, scans an A1 image in 4s, copies an A1 image in 38s and includes an integrated auto-cutter
- High Precision – 2400x1200dpi resolution Epson heat-free PrecisionCore™ print head with Variable Sized Dot Technology (VSDT) for super fine lines, superior half tones, solid and consistent colour
- High Durability – all-pigment Epson UltraChrome™ XD2 ink dries almost instantly to be moisture & scratch resistant
- High Reliability – solid construction backed with a comprehensive 'heads-n-all' warranty with service cover extendable up to 5 years1
- High Flexibility – supports roll paper up to 36" (914mm) wide, sheet paper up to A0 and has an integrated scanner for MFP functionality
- High Convenience – scans and recognizes highlighted documents, has a large 4.3" touchscreen panel with an easy to use interface, has front loaded ink and media, a Barcode Roll Media Management system and comes with a stand and basket to catch your prints
- Low Running Cost – ultra-low power consumption, uses individual colour cartridges in a choice of sizes up to 350ml and you can track how much your prints are costing with the LFP Accounting tool
- Easy Integration – compact design, high speed Gigabit Ethernet, convenient WiFi / WiFi Direct & AirPrint support, HP-GL/2 & RTL emulation2
- Greater Connectivity – Connect a USB thumb drive to the printer and print JPEG or TIFF images directly from the USB
1 When printers are installed, maintained and operated appropriately using correct and genuine Epson UltraChrome XD ink they are covered by a comprehensive on-site warranty subject to conditions outlined in the Epson Australia Warranty Statement. Service Cover can be extended through the purchase of optional CoverPlus up to a maximum total of 5 years subject to conditions documented in the relevant service pack.
2 The HP-GL/2 & HP RTL implementation employed by different applications can vary. If this facility is important please contact Epson or one of our dealer partners to confirm compatibility and operational functionality prior to purchase.
3 Scan and Copy speeds are the actual time it takes to perform each task. Speeds will differ between mono and colour.