INOVATIV Voyager 42 NXT X Cart with X Top Shelf
The Voyager NXT utilises steel casters outfitted with our new aluminium dovetail conversion plates, mounting to the cart quickly and with a much tighter feel. This means its more stable and rolls smoother and quieter than ever before.
The Voyager NXT is manufactured using the same very best lightweight premium materials used on all INOVATIV carts. Constructed of 5052 and 6061 aluminium, composite material and stainless steel hardware, the NXT is built tough. In fact we’ve increased the wall thickness of the up-right stanchion tubes specifically for the NXT to make it stronger. The Voyager NXT is slightly heavier at 37kg's for the 36 and 42kg's for the 42. With the portability and slim profile of the Voyager NXT, you can easily collapse and transport the cart in the back of a compact car, small SUV or simply just save space.
The Voyager NXT does not include our height adjustable top shelf system (SLAS System) nor our premium EVO wheel system. The NXT is already outfitted with the aluminium dovetail making the transition to the EVO wheel system incredibly easy.
The Voyager NXT uses generic 10″ steel casters with our aluminium dovetail adapter. They are easily removable and pack away into the carts internal space when collapsed.
Voyager 42 NXT X Top Shelf Dimmensions:
- Inner Tray Size: 104cm W x 59.3cm L
- Collapsed: 116.5cm W x 62.7cm L x 20.9cm H
- Assembled: 116.5cm W x 62.7cm L x 105.7cm H
- Weight: 42kg
- X Top Shelf - Keyboard Friendly
- Bottom Shelf
- 1 Set Quick Grips
- 2 Accessory Crossbars
- 10″ NXT removable dovetail wheel system with INOVATIV Foot Brakes
- Average Assembly/Disassembly Time: 2 Minutes
- New Spring-loaded latch system for securing your collapsed cart. Optionally, you may add your own padlocks for security.
- New Rubberised release collars on cart posts for easier grip during assembly / disassembly.
- New Rivet-free and weld-less construction.
- New Thicker transport handle for comfort.
- New Side handle cutouts for easier loading/unloading collapsed cart.
- New Travel case accessory (coming soon).
- 2 cross bars supporting 3/8-16 accessory attachments.
- Upright posts lock in place and will not loosen over time.
- Durable texture black powder coat on top and bottom shelves.
- Over 50 different accessory add-ons
- Designed and manufactured in California, USA
- 5 Year Warranty