Epson SureColor T5200D 36 Inch Printer Inc Postscript & 5 Year Warranty
Essential Add-On's we recommend
Epson's technical printers are designed to produce posters, POS, plans, drawings, maps, CAD, GIS and presentation material. Developed for business, education and retail applications, they are simple to use and feature low power consumption. They output ultra-fine lines and solid fills, with high brightness and colour density, using inexpensive ink that dries almost instantly to become moisture and abrasion resistant. They can be operated stand-alone or as part of a network complete with the latest security support. Most models feature scanner support (desktop &/or Large Format), while some provide job costing, remote management, optional Postscript and print server functionality.
Buy an Epson SureColor technical printer through Kayell Australia and receive:
- 2x FREE GamutMatte Coated Inkjet Paper 180gsm 610mm x 30m
- Installation for Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Gold Coast CBD customers
- FREE Printer calibration and head alignment.
- FREE Basic Training.
- The above only relates to customers printing via the Epson driver.
Why You Should Buy From Kayell Australia
Kayell Australia is one of the largest and most experienced professional imaging solutions providers in Australia. With a large team of skilled staff across the eastern seaboard of Australia we can offer on-site, in-store and phone assistance on all aspects of the printing process associated with Fine Art Reproduction, Photography and the Graphic Arts businesses.
As one of the few exclusive Epson Premium Platinum Partners, we have the Presales and Post Sales abilities to provide you with the best possible solution and support for all your printing needs. Additional to the printing process, we also offer a huge range of consumables to suit all types of printers and the staff to implement the workflows and colour management to all the products we distribute and sell thru our retail outlets.
Ask just about anybody and they will know of us or have purchased from us, with over 50 years in business this year, our staff and reputation are unmatched.
Epson CoverPlus On-Site for Large Format Printers
How Epson CoverPlus works: When you purchase your Epson printer it include a 1 year standard warranty. To increase this you can purchase On-Site Epson CoverPlus service packs, a maximum total coverage of 5 years can be purchased.
If you purchased your Epson printer with a 1 or 3 year warranty, you can extend it by purchasing and additional 1 year or 2 Year On-Site Epson CoverPlus service pack. To purchase additional Epson CoverPlus for your printer click here
The SC-T5200D features Epson’s latest PrecisionCore™ print head and aqueous UltraChrome® ink chemistry. It will print an A0 image in as little as 50s with output that dries almost instantly to be water and rub resistant. It is extremely cost-effective to run, with low power and low ink consumption. Ink ships in a range of cartridge sizes to suit different production and cost-per-print requirements. Designed for business and corporate environments, the printer features all front loaded consumables with dual rolls, features a small footprint, with support for installation against a wall or in a corner. It ships with a suite of software that enables easy printing from office and CAD/GIS applications complete with job costing and remote management facilities. An optional HDD is available for efficient workgroup operation with print server and reprint functionality. The printer can be ordered with an optional a high-speed Postscript®module for design and poster work, and a wide format scanner for full MFP scan, copy and document sharing functionality.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- High Productivity – prints an A0 image in as little as 50s and features an integrated high-speed auto-cutter
- High Precision – 2880x1440dpi resolution Epson PrecisionCore™ print head with VSDT for super fine lines, superior fills & half tones with optimised ink application
- High Quality – all-pigment Epson UltraChrome™ XD ink for water & scratch resistant prints with accurate, consistent and vibrant colour
- High Reliability – solid design and construction backed with a 'heads-n-all' warranty extendable up to 3 years3
- High Flexibility – supports roll, cut sheet and thick board up to 36" (914mm) wide with borderless output on a variety of sizes and a media bin with selectable flat or folded presentation
- High Convenience – LED control panel with integrated help, all-front loading consumables, spindle-less roll mounting, Barcode Roll Media Management system
- Space-Saving Installation – small footprint, can be installed and operated against a wall or in a corner1
- Cost Effective Operation – low ink consumption, low power consumption, large waste tank, and individual colour cartridges in sizes up to 700ml
- Performance Workgroup Support – large 1GB memory and high speed Gigabit Ethernet, supplied with remote management software, optional 320GB HDD for continuous multi-user operation with rapid direct reprint
- Performance Workflow Support – HP-GL/2 & RTL emulation2, remote job and error status notification, job costing utility, optional high-speed Adobe® Postscript® & wide format scan/copy/share MFP functionality
Delivery Options for an Epson SureColor Printer