Work faster and more efficiently with the most advanced professional print-plug-in for Adobe™ Photoshop™, Illustrator™, InDesign™ or Photoshop™ Elements. In addition, the Mirage Stand-Alone application allows printing of native PDF, JPEG and TIFF files without any host application being required. Simply drag PDF, JPEG or TIFF files or folders with mixed content of supported file formats to the Mirage application ‘Droplet’ icon and the intuitive Mirage user interface opens instantly. All media and printer specific settings can be stored, enabling a simple way to handle multiple workflows and printing environments. Mirage makes printing easy and secure by displaying the clear alignment of all necessary printing settings in one window. Press the “Print” button and thanks to the MZTP™ Technology*, your print will start within seconds. The Mirage Stand Alone application is part of all Mirage versions. Mirage software is an additional purchase and is not included with the Epson P800.
Epson Surecolor SC-P800 A2 Desktop Printer
Essential Add-On's we recommend
Epson Australia have just announced a great new promotion on the SureColor A2 Desktop P800 inkjet printer. Purchase a P800 between the 28th of October and the 20th of December and receive a bonus 1 or 2 years CoverPlus on-Site Service Agreement.
Every Epson P800 printer purchase already comes with a 1 year warranty, so with this promotion you will receive an additional year of cover free of charge. If you purchase an Epson P800 SureColour with 3 Year Warranty you will receive a bonus two years of cover, taking the toal cover to 5 years.
Claiming your Epson bonus warranty is simple. For full promotion terms and conditions, visit the Epson Promotions page here.
Epson is proud to introduce the highly anticipated Epson SureColor P800 delivering professional quality photographic and fine art images in sizes up to A2 and larger using large cost-effective ink cartridges. The SC-P800 combines advanced UltraChrome® HD pigment ink with Epson's innovative MicroPiezo® print head to enable gallery-quality black-and-white output as well as exhibition quality colour prints complete with breathtaking blues and violets. It sets a new benchmark in terms of quality and flexibility with an outstanding colour gamut, the highest D-max to date and super-high resolution prints on a wide variety of media types. Designed for professional photographers, graphic artists and designers, it features enhanced networking, easy media loading and optional roll media support. It ships complete with a set of starter inks and an advanced software package.
Kayell Australia are offering FREE FREIGHT with all Epson P800 Printer sales, this freight is fully insured and Australia wide. The conditions on this freight is that we can only bundle the optional roll media adaptor. Any ink or paper or other items will attract a freight charge and be delivered separately.
Epson CoverPlus On-Site for Large Format Printers
How Epson CoverPlus works: When you purchase your Epson printer it include a 1 year standard warranty. To increase this you can purchase On-Site Epson CoverPlus service packs, a maximum total coverage of 5 years can be purchased.
If you purchased your Epson printer with a 1 or 3 year warranty, you can extend it by purchasing and additional 1 year or 2 Year On-Site Epson CoverPlus service pack. To purchase additional Epson CoverPlus for your printer click here
Perfect print quality – fast and efficient with Mirage
Key Features and Benefits for the P800:
- A2+ printing – Exhibition Quality prints up to A2 and above with easy front media loading and optional 17" roll support.
- Unprecedented black density – Epson UltraChrome HD Ink delivers the highest black density1 ever seen from a pigment ink for the richest blacks and colour prints with outstanding depth on a wide variety of media types.
- Auto-switching black inks – The SC-P800 automatically switches between Photo and Matte Black inks to optimize your output depending on the media type you choose. Photo Black produces rich, deep blacks on traditional photographic and glossy stocks while Matte Black produces exceptional results on plain and speciality stocks.
- Epson Print Layout Software – This plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, and Nikon ViewNX provides a simple, easy and flexible tool for producing images to suit a variety of display requirements. Images can be printed individually or as a compound, either borderless or with a choice of border sizes and styles. An advanced gallery wrap function enables output that is suitable for mounting onto a frame. The program operates via intuitive and consistent controls that include slider bars and colour wheels for precise and easy adjustment. It includes a set of colour modes to create different finishes and moods as well as an Advanced Black and White mode. It includes a set of template Layouts, supports ICC soft proofing, Colour Production, Preview, Custom media registration & Panorama Layouts.
- Individual High Capacity Ink Cartridges – The SC-P800 operates with 9 high capacity 80ml ink cartridges that enable you to print more and spend less time worrying about supplies. It even ships with a set of 64ml starter inks to get you going5.
- Advanced, simple media handling – An Improved design allows precise front feeding of fine art paper - a definite advantage that not only simplifies a delicate task, but reduces installation space.
- Optional Roll paper Support – Many specialty media stocks are only available in a roll format. With a low cost add-on you can now output onto an expanded range of media while also producing panoramic images up to 17" wide and over 1m in length. Great for busy environments you can even leave the printer to produce a long series of prints which can be later cut to individual size requirements.
- Advanced Connectivity – Choose USB, Ethernet or connect wirelessly in a snap with automatic WiFi setup2 — even the latest wireless standard, 802.11n, is supported. No network? No problem. Wi-Fi Direct® means no router is required6 for connectivity in seconds.
- Print and share from anywhere in the world3 – Print wirelessly from your iPad, iPhone, tablet or smartphone using Epson iPrint4. Easily print documents, photos, emails and web pages while in your office, on the road or across the globe.
- Print from an iPad or iPhone – Apple® AirPrint™ makes it simple to print emails, photos, web pages and documents straight from your iPad or iPhone. There's no software to download, no drivers to install and no cables to connect. Your Apple device will automatically connect to the printer.
- Print from a smartphone or tablet – send images to print using Google® Cloud Print™ with your Gmail™ or Google Drive™ account. Alternatively, print from your Chromebook™ or Google Chrome™ powered device without having to install drivers or connecting cables. It's now even easier to share your Google content from anywhere.
- Intuitive 2.7" touchscreen with gesture – The SureColor SC-P800 has a built-in 2.7" touchscreen with a keypad and gesture navigation that allows you to check the printer status, ink levels and perform routine maintenance tasks along with a variety of other tasks, all with a swipe of the screen.
Whats in the box:
- Printer, Power Cord,
- Set of 64ml starter inks,
- One maintenance cartridge,
- Set-up guide & Software CD
Also available for free download: Epson Print Layout, ColorBase2, E-Web Print, Firmware Updater
|PRODUCT NAME||Epson SureColor SC-P800|
|PRINTING METHOD||Epson Micro Piezo™ On-demand Inkjet print head|
|NOZZLE CONFIGURATION||180 nozzles each per colour |
(Photo Black or Matte Black, Light Black, Light Light Black, Cyan, Vivid Magenta, Yellow, Light Cyan, Vivid Light Magenta)
|MINIMUM DROPLET SIZE||3.5pl|
Variable Droplet Technology
|A4 (21 x 29.7cm)||approx. 2 min|
|A3+ (33 x 48cm)||approx. 4 min 30sec|
|A2||approx. 5 min 49sec|
All figures represent print times only based on the Epson test sample image as shown printed on Premium Photo Paper at the default setting of 1440x720 dpi printed using the Quality (Super Fine) mode. The total throughput time for a particular image will be dependent on workflow configuration, paper type, software, file format / size, print resolution, ink coverage, networking, and other factors.
|2880 x 1440 optimised dpi using Resolution Performance Management (RPM) Technology|
|684mm (W) x 376mm (D) x 250mm (H) (closed) - Printer|
684mm (W) x 963mm (D) x 550mm (H) (open) - Printer
774mm (W) x 508mm (D) x 362mm (H)- Printer packaging
564mm (W) x 227mm (D) x 227mm (H)- excludes spindles - Roll Paper Unit
654mm (W) x 303mm (D) x 406mm (H) - Roll paper Unit packaging
684mm (W) x 586mm (D) x 286mm (H) (closed) - Printer + Roll paper Unit
684mm (W) x 769mm (D) x 286mm (H) (open) - Printer + Roll paper Unit
|WEIGHT||19.5kg without bundled ink cartridge - Printer|
2.6kg including a spindle – Roll Paper Unit
22.1kg – Printer + Roll paper Unit
|Main top-loading feeder||Up to A2+|
Up to 120 sheets plain paper. Media thickness: 0.08mm-0.30mm
|Front media path||Up to A2+|
Single sheet manual feeder, designed for fine art paper and poster board media up to 1.3 mm thick. Media thickness: 0.30mm-1.3mm
|Borderless sizes||9 x 13cm (3.5" x 5"), 10 x 15cm (4" x 6"),13 x 18cm (5" x 7"), 20 x 25cm (8" x 10"), A4 (8.3" x 11.7"), letter (8.5" x 11"), 11" x 14", 12" x 12", 11" x 17", A3 (11.7" x 16.5") A3+ (13" x 19"), 16" x 20", A2 (16.5" x 23.4"), 17" x 22" sizes|
|OPTIONAL ROLL PAPER SUPPORT|
|Width||431.8mm (max) 2" core, 3" core|
|Length||55mm (min) / 3276.7mm (max)|
|Thickness||0.08mm x 0.30mm|
|Windows® 8/8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows XP SP1|
Mac OS® X 10.6.8 or later
|* Drivers available are downloadable from Tech Epson|
|RATED VOLTAGE||AC 220 ~ 240V|
|RATED FREQUENCY||50 ~ 60 Hz|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||Approx. 21W (Printing mode)|
Sleep mode: Approx 1.2W (240V)
Power OFF: 0.5W (240V)
|NOISE LEVELS||Approx. 49.6dB according to ISO 7779|
|Wired Connection: Hi-Speed USB, Ethernet 10BASE-T/100BASE - TX|
Wireless Connection: Wi-Fi (IEEE802.11 b/g/n)
Epson iPrint™ Mobile App, Apple® Airprint™, Google Cloud Print™