Epson Projector EB-L520U Large Venue Series
Epson Projector EB-L520U Large Venue Series
Essential Add-On's we recommend
- Laser Light Source – Experience astonishing quality and reliability
- Up to 3x Brighter Colours, and reliable performance* – 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- NEW Powerful Brightness – Up to 5,200 Lumens colour brightness and 5,200 Lumens white brightness
- WUXGA High Definition Resolution – Enjoy clear and sharp image quality without any distortion perfect for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
- Extraordinary sharpness and detail – Up to 2,500,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- Virtually Maintenance-free Operation – Featuring breakthrough laser technology, it delivers a laser light source of up to 20,000 hours†;
- Bright and Compact – The flat, simplified design makes the EB-L700 series an ideal fit for a range of environments, including modern offices and luxury interiors
- NEW Flexible Display Options and Sizes – Deliver impactful sessions with displays up to 450 inches in 16:6 wide aspect ratio
- NEW Wireless Screen Sharing – With optional ELPWP10 screen sharing device
- NEW Image Enhancement Features – Experience crisp images with super resolution and detail enhancement technology
- Content playback – Save videos and photos to USB flash memory and project them instantly without the need for a PC
- 360° Installation – Install on any plane, from horizontal to vertical and everything in-between
- HDBaseT– Transmit Full HD video and audio, Ethernet and Serial communication through a single CAT 5/6 cable that can be extended up to 100m
- Wireless LAN Enterprise Security – Connect projectors in a secure wireless network environment
- 5 Year Projector Warranty– A class leading 5 year warranty**
* Colour brightness (colour light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for May 2017 through April 2018.
†20,000 hours is the estimated laser light source life when used in Normal Mode. Actual hours may vary depending on mode and usage environment. The projector has a standard limited warranty of 5 years.
**Warranted for 5 years, see www.epson.com.au for full warranty terms and conditions.
HIGH IMAGE QUALITY
White brightness alone cannot bring the True Colours you see every day. While other manufacturers of 1-chip DLP technology believe they can improve image quality by just increasing the brightness of their projectors’ white light output, Epson ensures that its projectors combine brightness and True Colours to create vibrant and realistic images with 3LCD technology across every projector model.
All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD’s 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD’s true-to-life colour.
Epson projectors use 3LCD Engines that have no colour wheel with a white segment and therefore don't force a tradeoff between white and colour brightness.
In fact, Epson projectors have up to 3x Brighter Colours than their leading competitive 1-chip DLP projectors*. If you are looking for business and education projectors or 720p home entertainment projectors, know that choosing Epson projectors means up to 3x brighter colours. If you are looking for 1080p home entertainment projectors, you consistently get 2x and up to 3x Brighter Colours than competitor 1-chip DLP projectors*.
All Epson projectors list both White Brightness and Colour Brightness specifications, and all have high Colour Brightness.
* Colour brightness(colour light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on NPD sales data for May 2017 – April 2018.
Laser Light Source
Experience astonishing quality and reliability with Epson’s laser light source technology. The newly designed laser light source and advanced electrostatic filter offers fit and forget reliability to keep maintenance to a minimum.
The Epson EB-L520U features native resolution up to WUXGA (1920 x 1200), delivering high quality images and crisp, sharp text without any distortion. WUXGA resolution is ideal for any application requiring Full HD, including BluRay content, graphic intensive programs, film slides, and any application requiring exceptional detail. The EB-L520U can also receive a 4K input signal up to 4K/60Hz 4:2:0, ensuring high quality resolution for high quality content.
Deliver impactful sessions by displaying up to 500" in 16:9 aspect ratio or up to 450" with a 16:6 wide aspect ratio.
This flexibility allows for using the entirety of the screen surface for projection, or for switching between digital and analog working, which makes the room suitable for different working situations.
ADVANCED INSTALLATION FEATURES
The Epson EB-L520U can be rotated 360° in any direction for off-axis positioning flexibility. As a result, they can be used for a wide range of applications, such as projecting on the ceiling or floor, or as part of a rear-projection system. Epson technology keeps the projector running without compromising performance or causing overheating.
Keep images consistent and maintain images that have become uneven over time between multiple projectors with manual colour correction function.
Setup multiple projectors straight out of the box with new large venue application software. Epson Professional tool allows you to adjust and control images projected on a network with high-end projector setup features such as geometry correction, image layout adjustment and edge blending. Exclusively bundled to Epson laser projectors, large scale presenting has become much easier and flexible with automation.
EASY TO USE
The EB-L700 series projectors have an in-built content playback feature, allowing you to save videos and photos to USB flash memory and project them instantly without the need for a PC. Epson’s dedicated software for digital signage applications complements the embedded feature for a cost-effective solution.
For instant content creation, the Epson Creative Projection App is available on iOS devices.
For scheduling, the Epson Content Management software is available for planning and execution.
With Epson Creative Projection app, you can create original, dazzling content to enliven rooms, product displays and spaces around you, anytime and anywhere. Available on iOS devices, such as iPhone and iPad, content can be projected on the wall with the ability to edit and preview content at the same time. With extensive preloaded templates, freely arrange and combine materials in the app any way you like. From simply uploading photos and movies from mobile device to making animated visual effects, instantly make your display content come to life without requiring a PC.
With Epson Content Management software, you can easily create playlists for signage content from a PC or a laptop. The ability to set schedule and register the shape filter settings gives you advanced control such as synchronised playback.
Key features of the software include:
- Creating playlists
- Adding visual effects
- Setting up remote shortcuts
- Applying custom filters
- Scheduling playlists
DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communication in Medicine) is a standard for handling, storing, printing and transmitting medical imaging information. The projector's DICOM Simulation Mode enables users to reproduce images with an advanced grayscale level that simulates DICOM Part 14. This mode is ideal for viewing grayscale medical images, such as X-rays, for training and educational purposes.
Multiple users can connect simultaneously to one projector using Epson iProjection software which allows you to display four individual PC screens simultaneously over the network (wired or wireless), with up to 50 users connected to the same projector.
You can drag and drop participants into or out of one of the four quadrants. This feature is a great tool for meetings or classroom projects where multiple users want to present and compare their screens. You can also connect up to four remote projectors at the same time and show the same multi-screen image: another great tool for remote meeting setups.
Use features such as Epson Projector Management software to monitor and control projectors, with fleet control across a network or on a web browser to keep track of up to 2,000 projectors. The latest models feature a newly designed OSD Control Pad function that shows a representation of lens conditions on a smart device.
Sharing information has been made easier with Miracast*. Users can project their smartphone or tablet screens without a cable connection and ensure high resolution content can be viewed effortlessly.
*Laptops or mobile devices must support Miracast.
WPA2/WPA3-Enterprise Network provides a safe method of wireless connectivity so that projectors can connect to an integrated environment over a secure network.
Experience complete peace of mind with the 5 year warranty. This ensures reliable long-term performance and gives you the freedom to concentrate on your presentations.
** Warranted for 5 years, see www.epson.com.au for full warranty terms and conditions.