KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- First-in-class Replaceable Ink Pack System* – out of the box, print or copy up to 75,000 black and 75,000 colour pages without changing the ink1
- Ideal for MPS – low ink intervention and minimal maintenance
- High-quality output – brilliant colour accuracy and sharp black text
- Fast print speeds – up to 24 ISO ppm (black), 24 ISO ppm (colour)†
- Reliability you can count on – 75,000-page maximum monthly duty cycle2
- Productive – auto two-sided print, copy, scan, fax, plus auto media size detection
- Easy setup and IT features– seamless network integration, plus security features; PCL3 and PostScript® 3 support
- Flexible media handling – large-format prints — up to 13" x 19", plus 80-sheet rear feed for specialty media and paper sizes; up to 1,831 sheets total paper capacity
- Built-in networking and wireless performance – includes Ethernet, wireless b/g/n5 and Wi-Fi Direct®4; easily print from tablets and smartphones5
*Designed for use exclusively with Epson ink packs
Powerful & professional printers that drive productivity for business & Enterprise
The Epson WF-R8590TC workgroup printer enables offices to benefit from the increased productivity of a local distributed print fleet that requires minimal intervention, while providing predictable print costs.
Print 75,000 pages uninterrupted
Print up to 75,000 pages in black or 75,000 pages in colour without replacing the ink1 thanks to this printer's super-high-yield ink supply units.
The supply units lead to low intervention and no time-wasting interruptions. Supplies management is made simple, supplies waste is greatly reduced and lower IT support costs are achieved.
Built for business
PrecisionCore technology powers the output quality that Epson is known for, at the speeds required for office, commercial and industrial printing. Prints dry fast thanks to the DURABrite Ultra Pro ink. PDL printing emulations, including PCL and Adobe PostScript 3, and Gigabit Ethernet help this printer easily integrate into the business environment. Its Wi-Fi Direct® capability also lets you print from supported wireless devices without connecting to a router.
The WF-R8590TC uses up to 80 percent less power than competitive colour lasers thanks to its no heat technology. No ozone gas is emitted, and an improved quiet print mode and no fan noise during or after printing make it ideal for the working environment. And there are fewer parts to replace than a laser.
Get more done with print speeds of up to 34ppm in mono and 30ppm in colour, or 24ppm ISO print speed in both. Its high paper capacity of up to 1,831 sheets means less time is spent refilling. It features automatic double-sided printing to make any job easy and efficient. The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R8590TC also features automatic double-sided printing, scanning, copying and faxing to make any job easy and efficient.